LWRC IC-SPR 16.1" .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, FDE - ICR5CK16SPR
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: IC-SPR
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable
- Trigger Type: Smooth Crisp
- Muzzle Type: Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Iron
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: NiCorr Treated
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Overall Length: 32" to 35-1/4"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
The IC SPR variant utilizes the same cold hammer forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inches user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle. The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC's most popular features-fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
- LWRC adjustable compact stock
- LWRC high efficiency FH
- LWRC flip up skirmish sights
- LWRC enhanced fire control group
- LWRC ambidextrous sling mount
- LWRC modular 12 inches rail system
- LWRC ambidextrous charging handle
- fully ambidextrous lower receiver
- Fluted NiCorr-treated barrel
- 16.1" barrel
- FDE finish
- MOE(+) grip
- Comes with picitany rail sections for attachments
- Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- All LWRCI forgings are coined - the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- LWRCI advanced trigger guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Black nitride treated LWRCI heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.