LWRC IC-A5 14.7" .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Patriot Brown - ICA5RPBC14P
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: IC-A5
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable
- Trigger Type: Smooth Crisp
- Muzzle Type: Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Iron
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: NiCorr Treated
- Receiver Finish: Patriot Brown
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 14.7"
- Overall Length: 32" to 35-1/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI to meet the requirements for the US army individual carbine program, the IC-A5 is built for high performance. The IC-A5 is the latest model in the IC individual carbine series. Customers called for an adjustable gas block and the longer 12 inches SPR style rail system on the same rifle. We listened the IC-A5 is designed with a low profile 2-position adjustable gas block allowing the shooter to compensate for running a suppressor with the added benefit of our longer modular rail system. Like all IC models the IC-A5 is constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance delivering the highest level of performance. The gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws. Dual control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the IC-A5. LWRCI enhanced fire control group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset. Our IC-A5 uses LWRCI manufactured-NiCorr treated cold hammer forged spiral fluted barrel that are 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat - speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity. The LWRCI IC-A5 comes complete with, LWRCI Skirmish back up iron sights, ambidextrous charging handle, LWRCI adjustable compact stock, Magpul MOE(+) grip and A2 birdcage flash hider.
- Semi only and/or full auto on all models
- Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- All LWRCI forgings are coined - the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- LWRCI Skirmish sights
- LWRCI ambidextrous charging handle
- Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- LWRCI enhanced fire control group - nickel-teflon coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset
- LWRCI advanced trigger guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Black nitride treated LWRCI heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- Magpul MOE(+) grip or LWRCI SnakeSkin pistol grip with secure storage for sight tool and CR123 battery
- LWRCI adjustable compact stock
- LWRCI ambidextrous sling mount
- LWRCI 9 inches user-configurable rail system
- Adjustable 2-position gas block
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.