LWRC International IC DI Standard .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Flat Dark Earth - ICDIR3CK16ML
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: IC DI Standard
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 6-Position Compact
- Muzzle Type: A2 Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: NiCorr Treated
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Overall Length: 32" to 35-1/4"
- Weight: 6.6 lb
The LWRCI Di is made with the same craftsmanship and design excellence that comes with every LWRCI firearm. Built from the ground up to be more than just another direct impingement rifle, the LWRCI Di delivers the quality every rifle enthusiast demands with innovation that's expected from LWRCI. Our innovative keyless bolt carried design, combined with an operating system that is time-tested, makes the Di the perfect addition to the LWRCI line up, and, since the ambi lower receiver is compatible with the rest of our IC family, you can upgrade your Di to our flagship, piston-driven IC just by switching out the upper.
- LWRCI direct impingement system
- LWRCI proprietary DI bolt carrier group
- LWRCI modular, 1-piece free-float rail
- LWRCI angled ergonomic foregrip with QD sling point
- LWRCI rail panels and hand stop
- Fully ambidextrous lower controls - magazine release, bolt catch/release, selector
- LWRCI enhanced fire control group
- LWRCI A2 birdcage flash hider
- LWRCI ambidextrous sling mount
- LWRCI adjustable compact stock
- Magpul MOE(+) grip
- LWRCI ambidextrous charging handle
- NiCorr-treated LWRCI DI gas block and gas tube
- LWRCI monoforge upper receiver
- LWRCI advanced trigger guard
- Mil-Spec, 6-position buffer tube
- H2 buffer and Mil-Spec buffer spring
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.