LWRC REPR MKII 6.5 Creedmoor Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle, Black
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: REPR MKII Side Charge
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Magpul PRS
- Trigger Type: Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 20+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Safety Selector Switch
- Sight: Backup Iron
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 11.8 lb
- Number of Grooves: 6
The LWRCI rapid engagement precision rifle is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 6. 5 Creedmoor rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. LWRCI's build for the US military CSASS solicitation program is at the heart of the REPR MKII design. Starting with the patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston operating system the REPR MKII offers unparalleled reliability, easy maintenance and optimal accuracy. The LWRCI proprietary 20-position tunable gas block allows the shooter or operator ultimate control to meet the demands of any condition. New for 2018, the REPR MKII 6. 5 Creedmoor improves upon the dependability, accuracy, and aesthetics that made the original REPR a major success. Our REPR MKII Elite is built for high performance and comes fully loaded with custom rifle extras like a proof research carbon fiber wrapped match grade, 1:8 RH twist barrel, Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail base, Geissele SSA-E 2-stage precision trigger, Magpul PRS adjustable premium stock, all new LWRCI ultra brake 4-port enhanced muzzle brake, meaning you will get the best performance possible straight out of the box. Add in the LWRCI standard features-fully ambidextrous lower receiver controls-bolt catch and release, magazine release and safety selector, ambidextrous rear charging handle, LWRCI skirmish BUIS and advanced trigger guard- and it is easy to see why this new REPR MKII 6. 5 Creedmoor is clearly a step up. REPR MKII-6.5 Creedmoor Elite. high performance personified.
- LWRCI tunable gas block
- Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- 22 inches black nitride treated LWRCI heavy profile barrel
- Fully ambidextrous lower receiver - bolt catch and release, magazine release and safety selector
- LWRCI advanced trigger guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Geissele SSA-E 2-stage precision trigger
- LWRCI ambidextrous rear charging handle
- LWRCI Skirmish back up iron sights
- LWRCI ultra brake 4-port enhanced muzzle brake
- Magpul MOE(+) grip
- Magpul PRS adjustable stock
- Capable of Sub-MOA accuracy
- LWRCI proprietary non-reciprocating side charging handle
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.