LWRC REPR MKII 7.62 AR-10 Rifle, FDE
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: Elite/REPR MKII Side Charge
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable Magpul PRS
- Trigger Type: Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Iron
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41.25"
- Weight: 10.4 lb
The LWRCI rapid engagement precision rifle (REPR) is a full-spectrum weapon system designed to put devastating 7.62mm NATO rounds on target in a variety of real world applications. LWRCI's build for the CSASS program was based upon the design of the REPR, and we are proud to present that design to our operators as the REPR MKII. New for 2017, the MKII improves upon the dependability, accuracy, and aesthetics that made the original REPR success. The REPR MKII is built for high performance in a multitude of roles. Offered in 20 inches barrel lengths, there's no situation that this system can't cover. The MKII comes fully loaded with a Geissele trigger, a premium stock solution from Magpul, and an LWRCI muzzle brake, meaning you'll get the best performance possible straight out of the box. We promise that we've made a good thing even better.
- LWRCI tunable gas block
- Patented LWRCI short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
- Monoforge upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
- Black nitride treated LWRCI heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting
- Cold hammer forged 1 -10 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
- LWRCI advanced trigger guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
- Geissele SSA-E 2-stage precision trigger
- LWRCI ambidextrous charging handle
- LWRCI Skirmish sights
- Magpul MOE(+) grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber over molding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- Magpul PRS adjustable stock
- Capable of Sub-MOA accuracy
- Ultra muzzle brake
- LWRCI proprietary non-reciprocating side charging handle
- LWRCI ultra brake 4-port enhanced muzzle brake reduces recoil, minimizes muzzle climb and improves accuracy
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.