Marlin Model 336 20" 30-30 Lever Action Rifle, Walnut w/ Stainless Steel - 70510
- Brand: Marlin
- Model: 336 Rifle
- Caliber: 30-30 Win
- Capacity: 6+1
- Action: Lever
- Barrel Length: 20"
- OAL: 38.50"
- Sights: Semi-Buckhorn Rear,Bead Front; Drilled&Tapped
- Hand: Right
- Metal Finish: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Safety: Hammer
- Stock: Walnut
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Twist: 1:10"
- Weight: 7 lbs
It is the flagship of Marlin's Model 336 family and one of the most popular hunting rifles in North America. Featuring a 20” barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling, richly blued finish and 30-30 Win., it is a timeless embodiment of dependability, accuracy and handsome looks. It is constructed primarily of stainless steel for corrosion-resistance and long-term durability.
- 30-30 Win.
- 6-shot tubular magazine
- Lever action; side ejection; solid-top stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety
- American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; nickel- plated swivel studs
- 20" stainless steel barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling barrel (12 grooves)
- 1:10" twist rate
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood.
- 38.5" long
- 13.5" length of pull
- 7 lbs. approximate weight
- Ideal rifle for deer and hogs
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.