Marlin Model 60 150th Anniversary .22lr Semi-Automatic Rifle, Brown - 70646
- Series/Collection: Model 60 150th Anniversary
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Magazine Capacity: 14
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Sight: Adjustable Open Rear, Ramp Front
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: American Black Walnut
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 19"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/4"
- Overall Length: 37-1/2"
- Weight: 5.5 lb
It's an american classic and one of the most popular 22s the world has ever seen - exquisitely crafted in every detail. Outfitted with an american black walnut stock with special 150th anniversary medallion, 19 inches stainless steel barrel, adjustable sights, 14 round tubular magazine, and special serial number. It's rimfire perfection, 150 years in the making.
- 14 shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Autoloading side ejection manual and automatic "last- shot" bolt hold open
- American black walnut hardwood stock
- 19 inches barrel with Micro-Groove rifling (16 grooves)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.