Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
MFT Ambidextrous Appendix IWB/OWB Holster for S&W Shield 9mm/.40 S&W - HSWSHSAIWBA-BL
|Brand||Mission First Tactical|
- Fits: Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm/.40 S&W
- Wear: Appendix AIWB, Inside the Waistband IWB, Outside the Waistband OWB
- Material: Boltaron Polymer
- Color: Black
- Dexterity: Ambidextrous
Truly unique. This model is a versatile AIWB, IWB or OWB capable of use both in right & left-hand positioning outside, inside your waistband or even appendix carry. Each holster is handmade to precise tolerances for each model of handgun using the most advanced techniques and materials. Adjustable retention and the famous “audible click” makes each draw and re-holstering smooth and secure. All units feature a Comfort Carry Paddle for easy on, and off. Includes a 1 ½” Belt Clip
- Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB, Outside the Waistband OWB
- Ambidextrous – Wearable Right or Left-hand
- Includes 1 ½” Belt Clip
- Ideal for Concealed Carry
- Adjustable Cant 0 - 15 degrees
- Audible Passive Retention
- Superior .08 Boltaron material
- Laser CAD Design for Perfect fit, Smoother Draw, Less Wear
- Abbreviated Sweat Guard
- Quality Screws, Rivets and Attachments
- Sculpted for RMR (reflex red dot sights)
- Tall Sight Channel – Open Muzzle
- Molded, Trimmed, Assembled, Buffed by hand
- Custom Patterns & Colors- 2-week delivery
- Made in the USA at MFT facilities)
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
For the best selection of firearms and firearms accessories at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.