Midwest Industries .30 Cal Muzzle Brake - MI-30MB1
- Caliber: .30 Cal / .308 / .300 AAC
- Thread Pitch: 5/8 x 24
- Material: Tool Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Weight: 4 oz.
This Midwest Industries .30 Caliber Muzzle Brake is designed for .308 and .300 AAC Blackout rifles but is also capable of fitting any .30 Caliber rifle with a 5/8 x 24 threaded barrel. The MI-30MB1 muzzle brake is designed to give a maximum reduction in felt recoil as well as muzzle rise allowing for quick, and accurate follow-up shots. This muzzle brake is made from tool steel with a tough phosphate finish to last a lifetime.
- Three chamber design significantly reduces muzzle rise
- Constructed of tool steel with a phosphate finish
- 5/8 - 24 threads for .30CAL / .300AAC rifles
- Includes new crush washer
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
Shop Palmetto State Armory for the widest selection of Modern Sporting Rifle parts and accessories at the best prices around!