Mission First Tactical Minimalist IWB Holster For Springfield XDS 9mm/40Cal, Black Kydex - H2SFXDSAIWBM
|Brand||Mission First Tactical|
Make: Mission First Tactical
Model: Minimalist IWB Holster
Fits: Springfield XDS 9mm/40Cal
Mission First Tactical’s Minimalist Holster is a low profile holster with all the performance and reliability of a full-size holster. For use Inside the Waistband (IWB) in the Appendix and 5:00 positions. Both right & left-hand positioning is accomplished with the removal of the claw and use of provided spacer. The claw, for right handed shooters, keeps the heel of the firearm pressed into your side minimizing it’s print. The famous "audible click" with added side retention makes each draw smooth and secure ideal for Concealed Carry. Each holster is handmade to precise tolerances for each model of handgun using the most advanced techniques and materials for an all-day comfortable carry. Holsters include a Tuckable Belt Clip that accommodates a 1-1 1/2" belt. Or remove the clip and claw and add a static-line tether keeping the trigger secure while using the firearm inside a night stand safe, purse, briefcase, vehicle console, etc.
- Appendix, Inside the Waistband IWB
- Ambidextrous - Wearable Right or Left-hand with use of provided spacer
- Claw to minimize printing (For Right Handed Shooters Only)
- Adjustable Cant 0 - 20 degrees
- Includes Tuckable 1 -1 1/2" Belt Clip
- Ideal for Concealed Carry
- Audible Passive Retention
- WARNING, for safety reasons you must remove the minimalist from your belt for reholstering. You can then safely secure back onto the belt.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.