Mojo Outdoors Spoonzilla Decoy, Duck - HW2490
- Material: Molded Plastic
- Color: Multi-Color
- Species: Duck
Mojo Outdoors is proud to introduce a new line of improved spinning wing decoys, based upon a revolutionary new patent pending concept. Decoys engineered as they should be, following the concept used in most motorized vehicles of installing all working components into a solid, structural housing that is rigidly attached to the support pole, then placing a completely independent, flexible decoy body of the desired species around that housing. The decoy body has an ultra realistic paint scheme that presents finer detail and holds its color. Also, with the magnetically attached wings, these decoys are more realistic, quieter, smoother, faster, and have longer battery life. Each decoy comes equipped with flexible feet, (except dove), attached to the decoy skin making for easy storage and portability. This concept was first introduced in 2017, with the King Mallard, which met with great success. The King features a drop-in rechargeable battery that lasts for hours; remote controlled with continuous or intermittent operation with the push of a button, quiet and flexible body, and magnetically connected wings. Mojo expanded the series into a variety of popular ducks hunted in North America. The Elite Series includes (4) different size housings to fit a full range of duck and other species.
- The mid, small and dove size housings operate on (4) AA batteries (not included) and feature an easily removable, drop-in battery holder, and 3-piece support pole
- Most interesting decoy in the world
- Great conversation piece - great addition for the hunting camp, home or in the passenger seat of your truck on your way into town, guaranteed to spark up a conversation!
- Killer addition to your spread - special, removable housing comes enclosed in a special, precise-fitting decoy skin with true-to-life feather detail and color for a realistic look
- Innovative design for less wobble - boasts an advanced design that places the motor, battery and other operating components inside a solid housing that attaches to a support pole
- Easy to set up - cam lock support pole, drop-in battery holder, and easy on/off magnetic-attached wings
- Less rattle creates a more realistic look - smoother, quieter, and faster and more user friendly decoy