Mojo Outdoors Super Critter Decoy, Predators - HW2304
Material: ABS Housing
TS Dimensions Length: 10-3/4"
TS Dimensions Width: 5-1/4"
TS Dimensions Height: 4-3/4"
Species: All Predators
The super critter is truly a case of the "best getting better'. The Mojo critter proved to be the most effective and the most popular predator decoy ever, and revolutionized the use of decoys in predator hunting. Now, Mojo introduces the super critter using the same tantalizing motion but in a more advanced decoy. Includes magnetically connected critter topper, built-in disappearing tri-pod legs plus Mojo peg with 1/4 feet camera thread gives multiple mounting options, super tough abs housing, provided with Mojo cottontail sound, 3-way switch that allows motion only, or motion plus sound. Decoy is specially designed to allow on/off control from most remote callers that have 3.5mm auxiliary port (requires common 3.5mm double male chord available as accessory). Operates up to 20 hr on (4) AA batteries (not included). Convenient wireless removable battery holder stores in recess with easily removable cover. Realistic removable fur cover. It really is the "best of the best'.
- Battery life - 20 hr on (4) AA batteries
- Motion + sound - cottontail rabbit sound
- 3.5 mm auxiliary plug - for external callers
- Realistic motion - brings the predators in
- Bring in more predators - lightweight and portable predator decoy with realistic prey-type fur that attracts predators and holds their attention
- Incredibly realistic - critter topper has intermittent spinning action for added realism and piques predator curiosity
- Ready to use - speaker programmed with cottontail distress sound
- Versatile - designed to allow on and off control from most remote callers with a 3.5mm auxiliary port
- Stay in the field all day long - runs on (4) AA batteries for up to 20 hr
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.