Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Mossberg 590 Shockwave .410 Gauge Shotgun - 50649
- Gauge: .410 Gauge
- Capacity: 6
- Chamber: 3”
- Barrel Type: Heavy Walled
- Barrel Length: 14”
- Sight: Bead
- Choke: Cylinder-bore
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
- Grip: Raptor Head Grip
- Weight: 4.24 lbs
- Length: 26.37”
The 590 Shockwave .410 Gauge shotgun offers Mossberg pump-action reliability in a compact 14" barreled package. With the lesser recoil of the .410 Gauge, smaller users can still maintain accuracy with more than enough stopping power in the most stressful of situations. The Shockwave features the Raptor bird's head pistol grip which is uniquely shaped to minimize felt recoil. This firearm also possesses an ambidextrous safety, dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and a smooth operating anti-jam elevator.
- The Shockwave Raptor® bird’s head-style pistol grip is uniquely shaped to provide a firm grip and to minimize felt recoil. It is constructed of durable polymer.
- A feature on all Mossberg pump-actions, the ambidextrous top-mounted safety is easily reached and operated by left or right-handed shooters.
- The 590 Shockwave features a convenient clean-out tube magazine cap, a front bead sight, and strapped forend to keep shooter’s lead hand clear of the muzzle.
For the best selection of firearms for the range, the field, home defense or tactical situations, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.