Mossberg 590A1 7 Shot 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun, Black - 50776
MOSSBERG 590A1 7 SHOT 12 GAUGE PUMP-ACTION SHOTGUN, BLACK - 50776
- Series/Collection: 590A1 - 7 Shot
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 6+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Receiver Finish: Parkerized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13-7/8"
- Overall Length: 39-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy-Walled
- Safety: Ambidextrous Tang
- Chokes: Cylinder Bore
The Mossberg 590A1 Tactical pump shotgun is the duty weapon of choice for the U.S. Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies worldwide. The 590A1 is the only pump-action shotgun to pass the rigors of MILSPEC qualification.
- Mil-Spec construction - the only pump-action shotgun to pass Mil-Spec 3443E
- Heavy-walled barrels in either parkerized, marinecote, or kryptek typhon camo finishes
- Metal trigger guard and safety buttons
- Clean out magazine tube
- Magazine tube extension and tactical tri-rail forend
- 590A1 shotguns, the +4 shell holder stock holds an additional four shot shells - keeping you prepared during unexpected emergencies
- 590A1 models offer the convenience of a compact 18-1/2 inches barrel with the peace of mind of 7-shot capacity when every round matters