Mossberg FLEX 500 All Purpose 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun, Black - 50121
- Series/Collection: FLEX 500 All Purpose
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Dual Bead
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 48-1/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Safety: Manual
- Chokes: Accu-Set
The Mossberg 500 Flex is America's favorite pump-action shotgun. The 500 Flex is coupled with the innovative Flex TLS tool-less locking system which makes for the most adaptable shotgun platform in the world. The 500 FLex also allows the user to easily switch between multiple shooting applications in second and without tools.
- Legendary 500 pump-action dependability
- Dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars and an anti-jam elevator for smooth operation
- The quick-change adaptability of the FLEX TLS system components
- A diverse group of available hunting and tactical accessories including stocks/grips, forends and recoil pads
- All FLEX combos come with a FLEX embroidered soft case, custom designed to fit all your FLEX shotgun components, with outer/inner compartments and two zippered barrel sleeves
- The heart of the FLEX system is the series of three patented TLS Tool-less locking system connectors that allow shooters a simple method of switching stocks/grips, forends and recoil pads for a variety of shooting applications
- TLS components have been designed to be removed and remounted in seconds - without tools