POF-USA Wonder 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Cerakote Blue Titanium - 1580
- Series/Collection: Wonder
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Stock Type: Mission First Tactical
- Trigger Type: Drop-In Flat
- Muzzle Type: Single Port Micro-B Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Blue Titanium
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Overall Length: 32"
- Weight: 6.17 lb
- Trigger Material: Red Aluminum
- Handguard: 14.5" M-LOK Renegade Free-Float Rail
Fast and light - our answer to a lightweight carbine with just the right amount of upgrades. The Wonder provides a beautiful balance between utility and luxury. It features our ambidextrous rear sling mount, Renegade Rail with patented heat sink barrel nut, Mil-Spec Enhanced bolt carrier group, single-stage straight match grade trigger, our new Strike Eagle ambidextrous charging handle, and our new Micro B single port muzzle brake.
- POF-USA's patented E2 dual-extraction technology consists of four small channels cut into the walls of the chamber allowing a small amount of gas pressure to push against the neck of the spent case
- Drop in flat trigger system - the flat-face single-stage, non-adjustable drop-in trigger boasts a crisp 3.5 lb pull weight, red aluminum housing, and urethane feet for immediate competition, hunting, and tactical applications
- Our Mil-Spec enhanced bolt carrier group is great alternative for those shooters who want something more than a standard Mil-Spec carrier
- Complete modularity of the Renegade and Renegade Plus is achieved by the 14 inches Renegade forend
- Our Mil-Spec aluminum anti-tilt buffer tube features "carrier cradle" extensions to ensure that the carrier is always supported by the buffer tube even when the bolt carrier is fully forward
- Original ergo suregrip
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.