Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Pro Ears ReVO 25 dB Over the Head Hearing Protection Electronic Earmuff, Kryptek Highlander - ER300HI
- Type: Over the Head, Hearing Protection
- Series/Collection: ReVO
- Noise Reduction Rating: 25 dB
- Material: Polymer, Pro Form Leather Ear Cushion
- Color: Kryptek Highlander
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Attack Time: 5.5 ms
The Pro Ear Revo muff is our child-size model of Pro Ears electronic hearing protection. Designed with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25, the Pro Ears Revo protects your child's ears for the loudest environments while still amplifying quieter sounds for improved situational awareness. Constructed using dual circuit board technology, adjust the hearing and amplification levels separately for each ear to compensate for uneven hearing loss using the dual knob system. Pro Ears ensures that your child's ears are safe, but still able to listen to you. For the ultimate in Performance, Comfort and Reliability.
- No metal parts to break and potentially scratch a child
- Tighter radius headband to prevent slipping and form a tighter fit
- Super quick attack time of 5.5 ms
- 2 circuit boards rather than the standard single circuit board for greater adjustability
- Exclusive DLSC compression technology for improved situational awareness
- Pro Form leather ultra-comfortable viscoelastic ears seals and padded, adjustable headband
- 1 year warranty
- Made in USA
- (4) N batteries
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.