PSA 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1/7 Phosphate 9" Lightweight M-Lok Upper w/ Sig Sauer Romeo 5 & MBUS Sight Set - No BCG or CH
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Gas System: Carbine-Length
- Barrel Steel: 4150 Chrome Moly
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: PSA 9" Lightweight End M-Lok
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle Included: No
- Sight Set: Magpul MBUS Sight Set, Black
- Optic: Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight
**BCG & Charging Handle Not Included.
Barrel: 10.5" 4150V Chrome moly vanadium steel barrel, phosphate coated and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist. This carbine-length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA 9" Lightweight M-Lok Rail, a low profile gas block, and an A2 style flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Includes: Magpul MBUS Sight Set & Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight
Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight:
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- -2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- -MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- -Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- -Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- -Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount