PSA 10.5" Carbine-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Nitride 12" Slant M-lok Upper - With BCG & CH - 5165449683
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Nitride
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: Palmetto State Armory Fluted Flash Can
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA 12" Slant End M-Lok Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
- Charging Handle included: Yes
- Overall Length: 21"
- Weight as configured: 3.45 lbs.
Barrel: 10.5" 4150V Chrome Moly vanadium steel, melonite treated for durability and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist. Carbine length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA 12" Slant End M-lok Rail, a low profile gas block and a Palmetto State State Armory Fluted Flash Can.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring a mil-spec finish, these uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Flash Can: Palmetto State Armory's new Fluted Flash Can! This is a solid 6061 aluminum device that is designed to direct muzzle gases and the muzzle flash forward. Threaded 1/2-28 for 5.56 NATO. Black mil-spec hard anodizing. THIS DEVICE IS NOT DESIGNED TO REDUCE RECOIL, MUZZLE RISE, OR FLASH SIGNATURE. This device is designed to direct gasses and noise forward away from the shooter and enhance the weapon's appearance.
Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, and chrome lined inside.