PSA 10.5" Carbine-Length 5.56 NATO 1/7 Phosphate 12" Slant M-lok Upper - No BCG or CH
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
PSA 10.5" CARBINE-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 PHOSPHATE 12" SLANT M-LOK UPPER - NO BCG OR CH
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Profile: A2
- Gas System: Carbine-length
- Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: Palmetto State Armory Fluted Flash Can
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA 12" Slant End M-Lok Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle included: No
- Overall Length: 21"
Barrel: 10.5" 4150V Chrome Moly vanadium steel, phosphate coated and chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1 in 7" twist. Carbine length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA 12" Slant End M-lok Rail, a low profile gas block and a Palmetto State State Armory Fluted Flash Can.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring a mil-spec finish, these uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Flash Can: Palmetto State Armory's new Fluted Flash Can! This is a solid 6061 aluminum device that is designed to direct muzzle gases and the muzzle flash forward. Threaded 1/2-28 for 5.56 NATO. Black mil-spec hard anodizing. THIS DEVICE IS NOT DESIGNED TO REDUCE RECOIL, MUZZLE RISE, OR FLASH SIGNATURE. This device is designed to direct gasses and noise forward away from the shooter and enhance the weapon's appearance.
**Upper Does Not Include BCG or Charging Handle.