Radical Firearms .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR Pistol w/ 12" TMS and SBA3, Hardcoat Anodized Black/Stainless Steel - RBP10-308-12
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Capacity: 20
- Safety: Dimpled Billet Ambidextrous Selector
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Receiver Finish: Type III Anodized
- Frame Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black/Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 12-1/2"
- Overall Length: 33"
- Barrel Profile: Medium Contour
- Barrel Thread: 5/8-24
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Barrel Extension: M4 Style Feed Ramp
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Type: .750 Low Profile Gas Block
- Muzzle Device: RF-MS Compensator
- Handguard Type: Free Float
- Handguard Style: M-LOK Thin Rail
- Handguard Length: 15"
- Charging Handle: Mil-Std
- Fire Control Group: Mil-Std
- Buffer Tube: Carbine Mil-Std
- Pistol Brace: SB-Tactical SBA3
- Forward Assist: Yes
- Dust Cover: Yes
- Receiver Style: DPMS Pattern High
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Black
The Radical Firearms RF-10 pistol chambered in .308 Winchester uses our newly designed billet 7075 T6 matching Upper and Lower receivers. Our newly created 12 inches TMS low profile M-Lok rail is a free float system for increased accuracy, keeping your hands cool, and giving you plenty of room for accessories. We use a 12-1/2 inches 416R Hand Lapped Stainless Steel Barrel for precision.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.