Radical Firearms RF-10 .308 Win Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - RBR10-308-18
- Series/Collection: RF-10
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 6-Postion Mission First Tactical Minimalist
- Muzzle Type: RF-MS Compensator
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Finish: Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Type: Medium Contour
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Handguard: Free Float M-LOK Thin Rail
- Handguard Length: 15"
- Thread Size: 5/8-24
The Radical Firearms RF-10 rifle chambered in 308 Winchester uses our newly designed billet 7075 T6 matching Upper and Lower receivers. Our newly created 15 inches TMS low profile M-LOK rail is a free float system for increased accuracy, keeping your hands cool, and giving you plenty of room for accessories. We use a 18 inches 4150V QPQ treated barrel for accuracy and corrosion resistance. Regardless if you're looking for a target rifle for the range or a Hunting rifle for running down a sounder of hogs the Radical Firearms RF-10 will not disappoint.
- M4 style feed ramp barrel extension
- .750 low profile gas block
- DPMS pattern high receiver
- MIL-STD charging handle
- MIL-STD fire control group
- Carbine MIL-STD buffer tube
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.