Remington RP45 45 ACP 15+1 Pistol, Black PVD - 96464
- Series/Collection: RP45
- Action: Single
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 15+1
- Sight: White Dot
- Slide: PVD Coated Black
- Safety: Trigger
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 5-1/2 to 8 lb
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black PVD
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 7.91"
- Weight: 26.4 oz
- Overall Height: 5.56"
- Overall Width: 1.27"
Much more than a huge, double-stack magazine capacity, the new Remington RP45 embodies their engineers' commitment to shootability - designed end-to-end to deliver a level of shooter control and accuracy superior to every full-sized polymer-framed handgun on the market. So much so, it'd be a design marvel with a fraction of the capacity, but with 15+1 rounds at your absolute command, it equips you for the most demanding personal defense scenarios. Available in 2018, the Remington RP45 with Night Sights comes optimized with Tritium 3 Dot night sights for high visibility in low light, and a whole new level of personal protection preparedness.
- Smooth, light and crisp single-action trigger - consistent and smooth, with short tactile reset
- Ergonomic polymer frame fits 95% of all shooters
- Ambidextrous slide control
- Fighting surface on rear sight - for one-hand slide operation
- Optimized grip angle - reduces felt recoil and increases shootability
- Trigger guard undercut - allows higher hand hold for increased control
- Drift adjustable sights - easily adjusts sights to user preference
- Easy loading, double-stack magazines
- PVD finish on slide and barrel for maximum durability
- Small, medium and large replaceable backstrap
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.