Riton Optics X1 Conquer 6-24x50mm R3 (SFP) Riflescope - 1C624AS
- Series/Collection: X1 Conquer
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9"
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Reticle Pattern: R3 (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 67 MOA
- Length: 14"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24 oz
- Field of View: 16.8' at 6x, 4.4' at 24x - 100 yd
- Exit Pupil: 8.2mm at 6x, 2.1mm at 24x
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA at 100 yd Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Mounting Length: 6.37"
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, and Allen Wrench
The X1 Conquer 6-24x50 is a powerful optic providing features and enhancements at a fraction of the cost. The riflescope features approximately 67 MOA of internal elevation adjustment, as well as an integrated throw lever, Riton R3 Zero Stop turrets and a Riton ranging reticle. Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
- Dry nitrogen purged and sealed - utilizing nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic
- Precision quality assurance - every riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in tucson, AZ, each product you receive has undergone
- Riton advanced turret system - the riton advanced turret system incorporates push/pull locking turrets, as well as windage and elevation reference indicators for repeatable tracking and accuracy
- Riton HD glass - the riton high density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture
- Riton performance coating - incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
- Riton rugged construction - the riton rugged construction incorporates the application of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined 1-piece tubes, and Type III hardcoat anodize
- Equipped with Riton's R3 zero stop turrets for instant and reliable return to zero
- Integrated removable throw lever
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof (tested up to 1200 G's)
- Second focal plane
- Lifetime warranty
- 10 infinity parallax adjustment