Riton Optics X1 Primal 3-9x40mm RAK (SFP) Riflescope - 1P39AS
- Series/Collection: X1 Primal
- Objective Size: 40mm
- Eye Relief: 3.3"
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Reticle Pattern: RAK (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 27 oz
- Field of View: 41' at 3x, 13' at 9x - 100 yd
- Exit Pupil: 10.6mm at 3x, 3.5mm at 9x
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA at 100 yd Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Mounting Length: 4-1/4"
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, and Allen Wrench
The X1 Primal 3-9x40 is the quintessential hunting scope. With a budget friendly price tag, the X1 Primal 3-9x40 features crystal-clear RIton HD glass, an integrated throw lever and fully multi-coated lenses. Complete with a 1 inches tube and capped, zero resettable turrets, this is a best in class, best value optic. Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
- Dry nitrogen purged and sealed - utilizing nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic
- Precision quality assurance - every riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in tucson, AZ, each product you receive has undergone
- Riton HD glass - the riton high density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture
- Riton performance coating - incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
- Riton rugged construction - the riton rugged construction incorporates the application of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined 1-piece tubes, and Type III hardcoat anodize
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated removable throw lever
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof (tested up to 1200 G's)
- Aircraft grade aluminum with rugged design ready for the toughest environments
- Second focal plane
- Lifetime warranty
- Fixed at 100 yd parallax adjustment
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.