Riton Optics X3 Primal 3-15x44mm PDTR (SFP) Riflescope - 3P315AS
- Series/Collection: X3 Primal
- Objective Size: 44mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Reticle Pattern: PDTR (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 85 MOA
- Length: 13.12"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.8 oz
- Field of View: 38.3' at 3x, 7.6' at 15x - 100 yd
- Exit Pupil: 14.7mm at 3x, 2.9mm at 15x
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA at 100 yd Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.9"
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, and Allen Wrench
With capped, zero resettable turrets and Riton HD glass, the X3 Primal 3-15x44 is purpose-made to be your "go to" hunting scope. Featuring an integrated throw lever and 30mm tube, this riflescope is built for accuracy and quick target acquisition in the most extreme environments. Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
- Dry nitrogen purged and sealed - utilizing nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic
- Precision quality assurance - every riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in tucson, AZ, each product you receive has undergone
- Riton HD glass - the riton high density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture
- Riton performance coating - incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
- Riton rugged construction - the riton rugged construction incorporates the application of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined 1-piece tubes, and Type III hardcoat anodize
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated removable throw lever
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof (tested up to 1200 G's)
- Aircraft grade aluminum with rugged design ready for the toughest environments
- Second focal plane
- Lifetime warranty
- 10 infinity parallax adjustment
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.