Riton Optics X5 Primal 3-18x44mm PHR (SFP) Riflescope - 5P318AS
- Series/Collection: X5 Primal
- Objective Size: 44mm
- Eye Relief: 3.4"
- Magnification: 3-18x
- Reticle Pattern: PHR (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 95 MOA
- Length: 13.37"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.4 oz
- Field of View: 35' at 3x, 6.2' at 18x - 100 yd
- Exit Pupil: 8.2mm at 4x, 2.8mm at 18x
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA at 100 yd Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Mounting Length: 5.9"
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, and Allen Wrench
As Riton's ultimate hunting scope, the X5 Primal 3-18x44 provides maximum visibility in extreme light conditions. Featuring Riton HD glass, capped, zero resettable turrets and an integrated throw lever, the X5 Primal 3-18x44 provides for a broad magnification range allowing for up close shots, as well as the long distance shot for that once in a lifetime trophy. Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
- Dry nitrogen purged and sealed - utilizing nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic
- Precision quality assurance - every riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in tucson, AZ, each product you receive has undergone
- Riton HD glass - the riton high density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture
- Riton performance coating - incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
- Riton rugged construction - the riton rugged construction incorporates the application of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined 1-piece tubes, and Type III hardcoat anodize
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated removable throw lever
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof (tested up to 1200 G's)
- Aircraft grade aluminum with rugged design ready for the toughest environments
- Second focal plane
- Lifetime warranty
- 10 infinity parallax adjustment