Riton Optics X7 Primal 1-8x28mm Illuminated RG4 (SFP) Riflescope - 7P18ASI
- Series/Collection: X7 Primal
- Objective Size: 28mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Magnification: 1-8x
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated RG4 (SFP)
- Adjustment Range: 175 MOA
- Length: 10.9"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Weight: 25 oz
- Field of View: 105.8' at 1x, 13.1' at 8x - 100 yd
- Exit Pupil: 7.5mm at 1x, 2.9mm at 8x
- Click Value: 1/2 MOA at 100 yd Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Mounting Length: 6-3/4"
- Includes: Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, and Allen Wrench
The X7 Primal 1-8x28 riflescope was developed in cooperation with noted big-game hunter, journalist and shooter, Craig Boddington. As a short to medium-range hunting scope, the X7 Primal 1-8x28 riflescope can be used for any hunting situation - including dangerous game. This well-balanced scope is capable of fitting any caliber of weapon, while providing quick acquisition targeting at a low magnification and precise targeting at increased magnification levels. Riton products are designed and built for a variety of end user applications. Each product provides key features to maximize performance and provide you with the functions you need.
- Dry argon purged and sealed - utilizing argon gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure superior performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic
- Precision quality assurance - every riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in tucson, AZ, each product you receive has undergone
- Riton HD/ED glass - the riton high density (HD)/extra dispersion (ED) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission with extra low dispersion for an enhanced color spectrum
- Riton performance coating - incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective
- Riton rugged construction - the riton rugged construction incorporates the application of 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined 1-piece tubes, and Type III hardcoat anodize
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- 6 levels of red illumination featuring on/off between each level
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-level clean room
- 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof (tested up to 1200 G's)
- Aircraft grade aluminum with rugged design ready for the toughest environments
- Second focal plane
- Lifetime warranty
- Fixed at 100 yd parallax adjustment