Ruger 10/22 Barracuda .22 LR Semi-Auto Rifle, Green Mountain Laminate - 31147
Weight: 5.5 lb
Finish: Green Mountain
Hand Orientation: Right
TS Dimensions Length: 36-3/4"
Caliber Multi: .22 LR
Firearm Action: Semi-Automatic
Firearm Type: Rifle
Magazine Capacity: 10
Firearm Barrel Length: 16.12"
Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
Firearm Stock: Skeletonized
Number of Magazines: 1
Twist Rate: 1:16"
Series/Collection: 10/22 Competition
Safety: Push Button, Crossbolt, Manual
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
Includes: Hard Case
Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote Accents/Satin Stainless
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Number of Grooves: 6
Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
Built in Ruger's American factories by American workers, every 10/22 rifle that comes off the line is a quality firearm. With millions sold over a span of more than half a century, the Ruger 10/22 has long been America's favorite rimfire rifle. When it comes to choosing your next .22 rifle, don't settle for an imitation, make it an original.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system
- Green Mountain Laminate Stock