Ruger 10/22 Charger .22 LR Pistol, Go Wild Camo - 4934
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Barrel Length: 10"
- Overall Length: 19.25"
- Capacity: 15+1
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Barrel Finish: Bronze Cerakote
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
First introduced in 2007, the 22 Charger pistol became a favorite for .22 LR pistol shooters and plinkers alike. The new 22 Charger pistol offers improved ergonomics, new features, and the new BX-15 magazine. Features a Go Wild Camo polymer stock and a precision rifled, threaded barrel with 1/2-28 thread pattern. Standard A2-style pistol grip. Bronze cerakote receiver features a factory installed Picatinny rail. Charger pistols are built on the 10/22 platform with alloy steel materials.
- Includes one, 15-round, BX-15 magazine, which is the perfect length when shooting from bipod prone or from the bench
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting
- Features a standard A2-style grip that can be easily replaced with any AR-style grip
- Features a factory-installed picatinny rail brace mount with integrated QD cup