Ruger 22 Charger 10" Threaded Barrel .22 LR Pistol, Stainless - 4919
Weight: 3.22 lb
Material: Alloy Steel
Hand Orientation: Right
TS Dimensions Length: 19-1/4"
Caliber Multi: .22 LR
Firearm Type: Pistol
Magazine Capacity: 15
Firearm Barrel Length: 10"
Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
Series/Collection: 22 Charger
Grip Type: Brown Laminate, A2-Style
Barrel Type: Cold Hammer Forged, Threaded
Receiver Material: Alloy Steel
Number of Grooves: 6
First introduced in 2007, the 22 Charger .22 LR pistol has become a favorite of target shooters and plinkers alike. This unique pistol offers enhanced ergonomics, the BX-15 magazine and the takedown model employs the very popular 10/22 Takedown quick disconnect feature that allows this pistol to be taken down quickly and easily.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Threaded barrel features a 1/2-28 thread pattern that accepts most suppressors, flash hiders and the factory installed thread protector
- Factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights
- Includes a BX-15 magazine, with 15 round capacity, which is the perfect height when shooting with the included bipod prone or from the bench
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting
- Features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.