Ruger 22 Charger .22 LR Pistol, Black - 4923
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Magazine: (1) BX-15 Round
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Grip: A2 style Pistol Grip
- Sights: Installed Picatinny Rail
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black
- Thread Pattern: ½” x 28
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
- Barrel Length: 10”
- Overall Length: 19.25”
- Weight: 50 oz.
- Safety: Push-button Crossbolt
- Includes: Adjustable Bipod
First introduced in 2007, the 22 Charger pistol became a favorite for .22 LR pistol shooters and plinkers alike. The new 22 Charger pistol offers improved ergonomics, new features, and the new BX-15 magazine. Features a matte black polymer stock and a ten-inch, precision rifled, threaded barrel with ½-28 thread pattern. Standard A2-style pistol grip. Matte black receiver features a factory installed Picatinny rail. Charger pistols are built on the 10/22 platform with alloy steel materials. 1:16 inch right-hand barrel twist.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, easy cleaning and accepts most suppressors and flash hiders.
- Features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip.
- Factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Includes a BX-15 magazine, with 15-round capacity, perfect length when shooting with the included bipod prone or from the bench. 10-Round models also available.
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
- Threaded barrel features a 1/2"-28 thread pattern and a factory-installed thread protector.
For the best selection of Ruger rifles, pistols, and rimfire firearms, shop Palmetto State Armory!