Ruger LCPII Lite Rack 2.75" 10rd 22lr Pistol, Black - 13714
Model: LCPII Lite Rack
Caliber: 22 LR
Barrel Length: 2.75"
Sights: Integral Front & Rear
Grips: Hogue Grip Sleeve
Features: Magazine Disconnect Includes Magazine Loader
Frame Material: Glass Filled Nylon
Barrel Twist: 1-16
- Hogue® HandALL® grip sleeve with Cobblestone™ texturing, finger grooves, and gentle palm swells.
- Lite Rack™ system includes refined slide serrations, pronounced cocking ears, and a lighter recoil spring, allowing for easy slide manipulation.
- Low recoil for comfortable training. Optimized to function with high-velocity ammunition.
- With a patent-pending floorplate assembly, the magazine offers a very compact 10+1 capacity, extends the grip for improved control, and retains the LCP® II™s popular last-round hold-open function.
- Manual safety is oriented in a push-forward-to-fire configuration that is instinctive and unobtrusive.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- A textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. A larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with a through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Utilizes Ruger's safe, reliable, and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break, and positive reset.
- Additional safety features include a magazine disconnect; a neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and a hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Satin, stainless steel barrel.
- Accepts all existing LCP® II accessories with the exception of magazines chambered in .380 Auto.
- Also includes one magazine and magazine loader.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.