Ruger MINI-14 Ranch 5.56 NATO Rifle - 5801
- Model: Mini-14 Ranch
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel Length: 18.5”
- Overall Length: 38”
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Stock: Hardwood
- LOP: 13.5”
- Front Sight: Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:9” RH
- Grooves: 6
The Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifle is designed around a simple, rugged, Garand style semi-automatic action. It features a cold hammer forged barrel that provides the accuracy you demand. The rifle has a fixed piston gas system with a self-cleaning gas cylinder. It is equipped with integral scope mounts machined into the receiver, and is also drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail. The Mini-14 Ranch rifle offers inherent accuracy, light weight, low recoil, and a quick repeat shot capability that makes them the favorite of ranchers and outdoorsmen. Best suited for small to medium-sized game hunting when maneuverability and a few quick shots might be needed.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breechbolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning moving gas cylinder gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
For the best selection of Ruger Pistols, Rifles and Revolvers at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!