Ruger Mini-14 Ranch 5.56 NATO Rifle, Black - 5855
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Sights: Front Blade, Adjustable Rear
- Magazine: (2) 5 Round
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Overall Length: 37.50"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
The Ruger Mini-14 chambered in 5.56 NATO is a simple, rugged, Garand-style action with breech bolt locking system, a fixed-piston gas system, and a self-cleaning moving gas cylinder that gives unparalleled reliability under harsh operating conditions. The Ruger M-14 Ranch features integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, providing a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring rear aperture sight and a non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Receiver is drilled and tapped for mounting the included Picatinny rail.
- Also includes: two magazines; Picatinny rail; scope rings.
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:9"RH
- Grooves: 6
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, and Ammunition you need at unbelievable prices!