Ruger PC Carbine .40 S&W Rifle, Black - 19109
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Magazine: (1) 15 Round, SR Series
- Barrel: Threaded, Fluted
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Overall Length: 34.37"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Since the 2018 introduction of the Ruger PC Carbine, the firearm has become a favorite of shooters of all types from plinking and varmint control to home defense and survivalist. Ruger has expanded the Ruger PC Carbine to now include the .40 S&W with this new rendition. The Ruger PC .40 S&W Carbine features interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. The rifle ships with SR-Series pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included. A large reason for the Ruger PC Carbine's popularity is the firearms take-down feature that allows for easy storage and transport. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart. The Ruger PC Carbine features a cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling. If you love the Ruger PC Carbine, but want a little more power than the standard 9mm, the new Ruger PC .40 S&W Carbine is definitely the firearm for you.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers for Adjustable Length of Pull (three, 1/2" spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome -Moly Steel
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Thread Pattern: 9/16"-24
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Length of Pull: 12.62"-14.12"
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
* Older Glock magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine
**NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to the reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275" below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Carbine. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275" below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
Whether its Fur and Feathers, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Accessories, and Ammunition at unbelievable prices!