Ruger PC Carbine 9mm Rifle with M-Lok Handguard - 19115
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Caliber: 9mm
- Stock: Black Synthetic with Aluminum Free-Float Handguard
- Front Sight: Protected Blade
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
- Handguard: Magpul M-Lok Compatible, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Frame Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Length of Pull: 12.62"-14.12"
- Barrel Feature: Threaded, Fluted
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Overall Length: 34.37"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Magazine: (1) 17 Round Ruger SR Series Security 9 Mag
The Ruger PC Carbine has become a favorite amongst shooters with its inexpensive ammunition, plinking and varmint management capabilities. This edition of the fan favorite features some added features on the trusted platforms. This version of the PC Carbine features a CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Interchangeable magazine wells allow for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. The firearms ship with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Ships with interchangeable Ruger SR Series Mag well & Glock Mag Well
- M-Lok Compatible Handguard
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- The reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
- Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
- Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment and charging handle removal.
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Ruger rifles, pistols and revolvers at the best prices around!