Ruger LCP II .380 ACP 2.75" 6 Round Pistol, Muddy Girl Camo
- Brand: Ruger
- Model: LCP II
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Single Action
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel Length: 2.75"
- Overall Length: 5.17"
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Safety: Trigger
- Sights: Fixed
- Finish: Muddy Girl Camo
Rather than rest on the accomplishment of the original LCP, Ruger has built upon that solid performance to produce the new, best-in-class LCP II pistol. Ruger also decided to expand its LCP II line, so that it now includes a model featuring Muddy Girl Camo.
The LCP II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with an inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy-to-rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last round hold-open feature. The Ruger American-made LCP II is built on a rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, anodized aluminum chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
- Rugged construction with a through-hardened alloy steel slide;
- A one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame;
- A textured grip frame to provide a secure and comfortable grip;
- A finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and more secure grip,
- A blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Includes one 6-round magazine and a pocket holster