Ruger Pistol SP-101 SS 9mm 5rd 2.25" - 5783
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Action: Double
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Grip: Rubber Grip with Synthetic Insert
- Front Sight: Black Ramp
- Rear Sight: Integral Groove
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Grooves: 5
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Barrel Length: 2.25"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 25 oz.
Built of the concepts of legendary snub nose revolvers, the Ruger SP101 is a modern rendition that does not disappoint. Chambered in 8mm with a custom rubber grip, you won't have to worry about the recoil that is apparent with other revolvers. A transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge. For a safe, low recoil firearm that is chambered in the efficient and low-cost 9mm caliber, the Ruger SP101 is your gun.
- Cushioned rubber grip with black synthetic insert has no exposed metal in the backstrap, making it extremely comfortable.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools, allowing for easy maintenance and re-assembly.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Ships with (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 9mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
Whether its Fur and Feather, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the Firearms, Ammunition, and Accessories you need!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.