Ruger Precision 308 Win 10rd 20" Rifle, FDE- 18045
Model: Ruger Precision Rifle
Action: Bolt Action
Stock: M-Lok Handguard
Sight: No Sights
Barrel Length: 20"
OAL: 39.25" - 42.75"
Weight: 9.8 lbs
# of Mags: 2 10 Round Magpul PMAG
Safety: Reversible Safety Selector
Receiver: Black Matte, Davidson's Dark Earth Cerakote
Muzzle: Hybrid Muzzlebrake
Butt Plate: Soft Rubber Buttpad
Features: 20 MOA Picatinny Rail, Rifling: 1-10 RH, Marksman Adjustable Trigger
- - In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- - Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- - Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- - Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- - Ruger Precision® MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- - Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- - 15" aluminum free-float handguard features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK®-compatible rails and accessories.
- - Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- - 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- - "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- - Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- - Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- - Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- - Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision® Rifle Billet Aluminum Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- - "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- - Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- - Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.