Ruger SR-762 .308Win 16" 20rd Rifle – 5601
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Overall Length: 34.75" - 38"
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Width: 2.50"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Sights: Folding Iron Sights
- Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate / Hardcoat Anodized
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 11.50" - 14.75"
- Grooves: 6
• A patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance.
• The two-stage piston delivers a smooth power stroke to bolt carrier.
• The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance.
• The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
• Folding backup iron sights include a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight.
• Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged 7120 alloy steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
• Fluted barrel, for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling, features a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
• Round, smooth-sided Ruger® lightweight adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard.
• Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
• Lower receiver is fitted with the Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the mil-spec buffer tube.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.