Ruger SR-762 .308Win 16" 20rd Rifle – 5601
- Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Overall Length: 34.75" - 38"
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Width: 2.50"
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Sights: Folding Iron Sights
- Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate / Hardcoat Anodized
- Trigger Pull: 4.5 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 11.50" - 14.75"
- Grooves: 6
• A patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance.
• The two-stage piston delivers a smooth power stroke to bolt carrier.
• The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance.
• The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
• Folding backup iron sights include a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight.
• Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged 7120 alloy steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
• Fluted barrel, for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling, features a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
• Round, smooth-sided Ruger® lightweight adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard.
• Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
• Lower receiver is fitted with the Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the mil-spec buffer tube.