S&W M&P40 M2.0 Compact .40 S&W Pistol, Black - 11684
|Brand||SMITH & WESSON|
- Model: M&P®40 M2.0™ Compact
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Capacity: 13+1
- Action: Striker Fire
- Weight: 25.3 ounces
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black; Armornite Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide FInish: Black; Armornite Finish
- Frame: Polymer
- Front Sight: Steel- White Dot
- Rear Sight: STeel- White Two Dot
Smith & Wesson has added a new addition to the M&P pistol line. The new M&P®40 M2.0™ Compact, in .40 S&W, is designed for use across muliple platforms, including: personal protection, sporting, & professional use. The M&P M2.0 offers an entirely new platform with innovations including an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ration for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The improved trigger on the M&P M2.0 provides a crisper, lighter pull and a tactile & audible reset, improving shooter performance. Pistol includes (2) two magazines and (4) four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts to assure proper hand fit and trigger reach.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.