Samson Manufacturing Evolution EX 7" AR-10 Free Floating Handguard, Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2 Anodized Black - EVO7EX
- Type: Free Floating
- Series/Collection: Evolution EX
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-A-8625 Type III Class 2 Anodized
- Color: Black
- Length: 7"
- Diameter: 1.8"
- Includes: Thermal Bushings, (2) 2" Accessory Rail Kits, (1) 4" Accessory Rail Kit and Wrenches
- For Use With: AR-10 Rifle
- Weight: 9.2 lb
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Inner Diameter: 1.56"
The Samson Evolution EX Series is the next step forward in free-floating handguards. Being lightweight and durable allows the Samson Evolution EX Series to offer the perfect upgrade for 3-Gun competition shooting, law enforcement and military personnel or weekend enthusiasts. Accessory Picatinny rails can be added or removed at any of 7 positions around the rail and any place along the length of the tube. Rail accommodates most piston systems.
- Free-float design
- Thermal bushings clip to any Mil-Spec barrel nut
- Relieved for most gas piston systems
- No need to remove front sight base (Except for installation of rail)
- Rail includes integrated anti-rotation tabs
- Precision laser engraving
- Forms continuous top rail
- Removal of bayonet lug and sling loop is required
- Made in New Hampshire USA
- 1913 Picatinny Mil-spec