Savage Arms 301 Turkey XP Obsession 26" 20 Gauge Shotgun 3" Break Open, Matte Camo - 23220
- Series/Collection: 301 Turkey XP Obsession
- Action: Break Open
- Magazine Type: Single Shot
- Stock Type: Sporter
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 5.07 lb
- Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Chokes: Extra Full
The single shot 301 transformed the turkey market with the introduction of HEAVYWEIGHT; TSS turkey loads, with powerful patterns and minimal recoil. Its single shot, break action is simple and incredibly reliable, and the 26 inches barrel is optimized for new HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payloads. The removable 1-piece rail is now equipped with a 1x30 Red Dot, and is available in Mossy Oak and Bottomland and Obsession camouflage options.
- Single shot, break action shotgun
- 1x30 red dot mounted and boresighted
- Synthetic stock and fore end with mossy oak obsession camo
- 26 inches barrel optimized for Federal Premium heavy weight TSS turkey loads
- Swivel studs on stock and fore end
- Removable 1-piece rail
- Extra full choke included (Win. Choke pattern 1/2-32 UN)
- Manual hammer blocking safety
- Recoil pad
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.