Savage Arms A17 Pro 17 HMR 10 Round Semi Auto Delayed Blowback Rimfire Rifle, Varmint - 47223
- Type: Delayed Blowback
- Series/Collection: A17 Pro Varmint
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Rotary
- Stock Type: Varmint
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Hardwood
- Barrel Finish: High Luster Black
- Receiver Finish: High Luster Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 7.1 lb
- Barrel Type: Heavy
Savage's semi-automatic A Series has proven itself for reliability and accuracy. Now hunters have even more effective options with the A17 Pro Varmint. The rifle's Boyds Pro Varmint stock provides superior ergonomics and an extremely stable platform for the fluted heavy barrel. A one-piece Picatinny rail and user-adjustable AccuTrigger allow hunters to tailor the rifle to their exact needs, and the 10-round rotary magazine offers fast cycling. The exclusive delayed-blowback action ensures safe and consistent cycling.Features:
- Boyds Pro Varmint black hardwood stock
- 1-piece Picatinny rail
- Heavy carbon steel barrel with straight fluting
- Exclusive delayed-blowback semi-automatic action
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.