Savage Arms A17 Target 17 HMR 10 Round Semi Auto Delayed Blowback Rimfire Rifle, Thumbhole - 47005
- Type: Delayed Blowback
- Series/Collection: A17 Target Thumbhole
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Rotary
- Stock Type: Thumbhole
- Trigger Type: AccuTrigger
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Case Hardened
- Stock Material: Wood-Laminated
- Barrel Finish: High Luster Black
- Receiver Finish: High Luster Black
- Stock Finish: Satin Gray
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 7.08 lb
- Barrel Type: Button-Rifled
The first and the best. The A17 Target Thumbhole boasts our exclusive delayed-blowback semi-automatic action specifically designed for the 17 HMR cartridge. It features a hard chrome bolt, case-hardened receiver, 10-round rotary magazine and button-rifled barrel. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger and heavy barrel further increase accuracy.
- First semi-automatic rimfire specifically designed from the ground-up for the 17 HMR
- Gray wood-laminate thumbhole stock
- Fluted heavy target barrel
- Delayed-blowback action ensures safe, reliable cycling
- Hard chrome bolt with oversized bolt handle
- Case-hardened receiver and 22 inch button-rifled barrel
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.