Savage Arms MSR 15 224 Valkyrie AR-15 Rifle, FDE - 22939
- Series/Collection: MSR 15 Valkyrie
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Hogue Pistol Grip
- Trigger Type: 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Tunable Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 25
- Caliber/Gauge: 224 Valkyrie
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Elite FDE Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Length of Pull: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 36-1/2" to 39"
- Weight: 7.88 lb
The MSR 15 Valkyrie gets maximum performance from the 224 Valkyrie cartridge, which was developed to deliver supersonic velocities past 1,300 yards, extremely flat trajectories and match accuracy. The competition-ready MSR 15 Valkyrie gets the most from the cartridge's unprecedented capabilities with an upgraded 18 inches barrel with 5R rifling and a crisp two-stage trigger. Its Elite Series FDE Cerakote finish forms a tough, protective layer on the upper and lower, and its adjustable mid-length gas system can be customized to specific ammunition for the most reliable cycling.
- MSR 15 recon platform built around 224 Valkyrie, which offers the best performance of any MSR 15 cartridge
- Elite series FDE cerakote fore-end, upper and lower
- Magpul UBR Gen 2 buttstock
- Forward assist
- Tunable muzzle brake with 1/2x28, class 3 barrel thread
- Adjustable gas block
- 18 inches barrel with 5R rifling
- Mid-length gas system
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.