Savage Arms Renegauge Field 26" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Matte Black - 57603
- Series/Collection: Renegauge Field
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tube
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo Style
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Red Fiberoptic
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4" to 15.07"
- Overall Length: 47-1/2"
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Orientation: Right
- Chokes: F, M, IC
The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest low-recoil shells with the same dependability. The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times. The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length-of-pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop and cast
- 1-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Fluted barrel with melonite finish
- Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiber optic sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- Includes 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) - IC, M, F
- Includes hard-sided carrying case
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.