Savage Arms Renegauge Turkey Bottomland 24" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Matte Camo - 57606
- Series/Collection: Renegauge Turkey Bottomland
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tube
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo Style
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Red Fiberoptic
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Melonite Black
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4" to 15.07"
- Overall Length: 45-1/2"
- Weight: 7.8 lb
- Orientation: Right
- Barrel Type: Fluted Vent Rib
- Chokes: EF, IC, M, F
The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns. The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest low-recoil shells with the same dependability. The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times. The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length-of-pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- Mossy oak bottomland camo
- Adjustable stock for length of pull, comb height, and drop and cast
- 1-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Fluted barrel with melonite finish
- Carbon steel ventilated rib with red fiber optic sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- Includes 4 interchangeable choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) - EF, IC, M, F