Savage Arms Stevens 555 Compact 410 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Oil Brown - 22156
- Series/Collection: Stevens 555 Compact
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Semi-Pistol Grip
- Trigger Type: Single-Selective Mechanical
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 410 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Semi-Gloss Black
- Receiver Finish: Semi-Gloss Black
- Stock Finish: Oil Brown
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Overall Length: 39.57"
- Weight: 5 lb
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
Stevens has made its 555 over-and-under line even more versatile with the 555 Compact. The stylish shotgun has a mid-length fore-end and a compact, 13-1/4 inches length-of-pull, making it perfect for smaller-framed shooters. Like the original 555, it features a light aluminum receiver that's scaled to gauge. A steel insert reinforces the breech, minimizing weight and maximizing strength. The 555 Compact sports a Turkish walnut stock and fore-end, shell extractors, a manual safety, and a single, selective mechanical trigger - all at a superb price. Five interchangeable choke tubes allow the fast-handling gun to meet any shooting need.
- Mid-length forearm and compact 13-1/4 inches length of pull
- Lightweight aluminum receiver scaled to gauge
- Turkish walnut stock and fore-end
- Chrome lined barrels
- Scaled to gauge
- Tang-mounted safety
- Includes interchangeable cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified and full chokes
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.